Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Left lower abdomen pain and general abdomen inflamation continue
MrSolis posted:
Sorry; there are a couple of things I forgot to mention in the comments I jsut posted; these have to do with the fact that about 18 months ago, I was tested for food allergies and was told to avoid, peanuts,walnuts,corn,wheat,sesame seeds, and soy products. Within acouple of months of avoiding this foods, the pain reduced in intensity but has come back just as strong in the last 4 months or so. Also, when my lower left abdomen hurts badly, so does my lower left back. I am for physical therapy once a week, but I have noticed that when the abdomen does not hurt as bad, the back pain is less as well.

Thank-you so much

martyj65 responded:
Not sure if this will help or not. I have gerd, ibs, and gastroparesis,,I also have divertiaculitis...did they ever check for that for diverticulitis? I had to have two sections of colon removed because of that the pain is in the left side of abdomen and in the lower left part of back. I know that all too well. With all the stomach issues I deal with I hate all but the most is the gastroparesis where stomach takes longer to empty contents my food can sit there for days I bloat really bad I am constipated almost daily depending on what I eat need to take miralax daily also fiber, also take laxative to help with all the issues. I watch what I eat and have to eat very small meals thru out the day..but there are days I do not eat for how my stomach feels full from prior day. also have a hiatal hernia (spelling on these is bad I know) I suffer Fibromyalgia and these all come along with it. It is the joy I get for having the fibro. I have learned a great deal about the stomach and the problems of it. Only 46 had about 4 colonoscopies, couple endoscopies oh it is fun.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have had stomach and digestive issues since I was young, but the last 5 years or so, it has gotten so much worse (I am now 49). In these last few ye...More

Helpful Tips

IBS problems
I have had this same problem since I had my gall bladder removed about 18 years ago. Recently it has gotten worse. Anything with artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.