Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My daughters stomach issue.....HELP...!
mair99 posted:
A few months ago my 23yr old daughter go so sick she ended up in the hospital for 3 days. It started with the worst smelling Burps ever, added to severe stomach craps and uncontrolable diarrhea, to the point they put diapers on her. After 3 days they said it was just a virus. 2wks later it was back. The Dr treated her for a parasite, 3 months of antibiotics. It came back again. All the same exact systems. Instestinal Dr did endoscopy & colonoscopy, tested for Cilliac .......ALL Negative. Its BACK again Dr says if its not better by tmrw go to the ER.

Its the SAME thing everytime, starts with that bad odor Gas, then the pain, to the point of taking pain meds. Then the runs to the point she dehydrates.

Anyone have a clue what this could be???? The Dr seems a puzzled as the rest of us.

toolups responded:
Hi my name is linda and I too have tummy trouble. Ok when I am not a goood girl in eating what I am not suppose to this is what I have to do. I eat bland, like a baked potato very little butter cause butter is not really good and salt to taste. Oatmeal, rice, now some like it with sugar and butter but I do little butter and salt. The biggest problem that I have is the sugar and that is what hurts If u have IBS and I love sugar who doesn't. If u have IBS look it up and just read about it. Seem like right now ur inside are very touchy to anything u eat so small bites and let it ride. I still at times eat what I should not and yes pay for it. Another thing have u been tested for allergies man I have bundles that could be something to think about. Tell ur daughter I feel for her . If possible would u let me know how thing are going. toolups49@yahoo.com well all for now linda

Spotlight: Member Stories

Started being Lactose Intolerant at age 17. Become diagnosed with IBS at age 24.

Helpful Tips

IBS problems
I have had this same problem since I had my gall bladder removed about 18 years ago. Recently it has gotten worse. Anything with artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.