Skip to content
HELP Stomach issues!
Jay30002 posted:
Hey guys I need help! Ok so about 4 weeks ago I wake up in the morning my stomach doesnt feel right I have a massive diarrhea attack, and my stomach has not been right since. When I lay down on my stomach at night when I wake up in the AM it feels compressed and gurgles alot I almost immediately go to the bathroom. Bowels are normally small and loose, that is the only time I have been going during the day, everyday. I have had an appetite loss,I eat but I dont have cravings, the appetite is very low, and obviously I get bloated when I eat and sometimes dont eat. I forgot to mention around week 2 I started to get dull pains in the upper left hand side right below the rib cage every now and then also.

So I go to the doctor, he gives me dycylomien( sorry for the spelling) it gets a little better, and also Nexium. Well I started taking both and it has not 100% gone away. Things have improved but not gone away. The one thing that is stressing me out is the appetite has not come back yet. I have high anxiety so thats really freaking me out. My doc told me that if the symptoms continue to call back today and he wants to do an endoscopy to see more of what could be causing it. The funny thing is the nexium has 95% elimated that pain and for the most part when I lay on my stomach that feeling has gone away also, but sometimes it comes back. I am curious if it depends on what I eat. Im so lost and getting worried. Has anyone else ever had symptoms like this!? I have to mention no blood in stools, the ones that I have, no weight loss, no vomiting, only got nauseous once. ANy advice will help.

Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always had tummy issues and they I remember growing up watching my mother suffer through tummy and bathroom issues. Then my daughter started sh...More

Helpful Tips

Especially for the Newbies!
Welcome to our board! We usually end up telling everyone this, so I thought it would be nice to put it in a "tip", so it would help you in ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 73 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.