Skip to content
Help for Gas and Bloating
An_246376 posted:
Over the last few months I have been getting excessive gas that get trapped, mind you I haven't changed my eating and I eat healthy to begin with. So, with all things being constant I was advised to get a good probiotic and a good enzyme...well. I have done both and still get gas. Can anyone help shed light on why this would be? I thought the enzymes and probiotics were suppose to help NOT get gas.

Donjua responded:
I sure wish I could help. I have tried everything. My stomache is so bloated all I want to do is hide.

SNJBrian replied to Donjua's response:
I have found that the charcoal tabs work well for me. They sell them over the counter at any drug store.

However, avoiding the foods that make you bloated is the best. I discovered that soybean oil or protein turns bloats me so bad, it looks like I am pregnant. No kidding! The problem is that soybean oil is found in just about everything so I really have to be careful and cook at home. Try and avoid soy for a while and see what happens.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have no idea what is wrong with me and that's the problem. I have a sluggish gallbladder, slow motility, severe digestive problems and no diagno...More

Helpful Tips

ibs- charcoal
have been diagnosed with ibs, it seems to effect me in the mornings everyday,with diarrhea. in the mornings i get up, have to go, then 5 ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.