Skip to content
My symptoms...like yours?
jlrhodes11 posted:
I am a 31 year old woman, who has had "episodes" since my teens. Every month or so, I will get cramping, an urgent need to go the bathroom, excessive diarrhea, burning pain in my stomach, sweating, shallow breathing and I look very pale. After about 10 minutes, when I am through going...I feel better.
About 2 years ago, I had an episode that contained blood. I went to the hospital. Subsequently had a colonoscopy and was told I had a bout of ischemic colitis. Since then, I have had about 10 episodes without blood and I just would like to know what it is.
I have done research and have been tested without an answer. If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know what you have found out. Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Lauren and I am 19 years old. For the past six years I have been having abdominal pain that would come and go. I went to see an Interni...More

Helpful Tips

ibs- charcoal
have been diagnosed with ibs, it seems to effect me in the mornings everyday,with diarrhea. in the mornings i get up, have to go, then 5 ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.