Skip to content
Following Through
An_249920 posted:
I've been on the highs and lows of ibs symptoms. From self-diagnosing, to embarrassment when I have an 'episode' in public, to counseling, to journaling, to researching, etc. Being a human being with ibs symptoms can make anyone want to hide and be a hermit and just watch a marathon of your favorite show. I started a destructive pattern in the beginning of my college career of inducing symptoms when there was any new thing to attend or overall confrontation of new people. I'm outgoing, and so is my lifestyle as a Theatre person, so as you can see, confrontation is nonstop! I'm on a new awakening of realization that inducing symptoms are caused by fear of them occurring in the first place! Crazy right (Let me just keep running towards what I'm running away from)? Any tips or helpful words for holistic healing with anxiety that induces burning belly symptoms?

helenehere responded:
Hello
I was totally at my wits end with all the symptons of IBS. All lot of constipaton and lots of the opposite too! Along with this was nauseau, dizziness and appetite ZERO. About three months ago I tried an OTC med with "Bifantis". You can google this and it will come up with the stuff I am taking.
I dont know if we are allowed to say, as it might mean advertising...I dont know. I can tell you this drug has been a miracle to me. I decided to go off it for 7 days, as I had a bladder infection and was concerned it it would interefere with the strength of antibiotic. And back it came...I was miserable after the 5th day. Been back on my miracle and life saver OTC stuff for over a week now. All is normal and I feel great! Please reply if anyone has actually tried this OTC drug and let me know. I have talked to two people and they have had success with it too.
Thanks you.
Helene

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have no idea what is wrong with me and that's the problem. I have a sluggish gallbladder, slow motility, severe digestive problems and no diagno...More

Helpful Tips

Especially for the Newbies!
Welcome to our board! We usually end up telling everyone this, so I thought it would be nice to put it in a "tip", so it would help you in ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 73 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.