Skip to content
ibs
JustPatti posted:
have been suffering from ibs for most of my life and in the last 6 months it has gotten worse and i have lost 21lbs in 4 1/2 months because of this and it seems like i can not completely empty my self,cause once i have a bowel movement about an hour latley i have pressure on my bowels and colon..and even have the gags and throw up because of this..and on monday i started using the bthroom at 10 pm and kept having the runs until tuesday late evening..and wednesday morning i was constipated all day and this morning i had 2 bowel movements and i hate a little and within an hour i feel consipated again..what is going on and y can i not empty myself

smann68 responded:
Hi JustPatti,

It sounds to me like you have other (possibly more serious) issues going on. I suggest that you see your GI dr. asap or if you don't have one, see your primary care doctor asap!

I hope you find out what is going on!

Keep me updated please.

Susan

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! Well i'm a mother of 1 (hopefully to 2 soon) to a wonderful beautiful daughter, i'm married to a wonderful husband, and I am pentecosta...More

Helpful Tips

Squatting really help!!!
the medical community knows changing the angle of your colon = better bowel movements. i have recently tried a squatty potty and it has ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful