Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
replied with this when I should have just posted
rww2004 posted:
Thought doctors had ran all test on me but NOT The colonoscopy can also show if you have bacteria, which I did from years of med's for gastric reflux disease which began after c-section with last child For bacteria they put you on antibiotics for few months and take off antacids There is also leaky gut I have 9 of the 10 symptoms so that is next test I am requesting Leaky gut has mostly til now been treated by alternative medicine but is becoming more mainstream No cure but a remove, replace, repair system. Also having further test done on any allergies although the more I learn is that you do not have to be allergic, it is sometimes just a sensitivity to some foods When I was a child through to young adult I had some problems with eczema when the eczema returned a few years ago along came the IBS Couple years before that I injured my neck and then began having increasing problems with pain in other parts of my body So I really started falling apart along with my life Both IBS and eczema can be caused and aggravated by stress and allergies Really wish I could at least get hold of the IBS although some of the eczema is visible and embarrassing the worst part is that my skin just splits open Around same time developed allergies or sensitivities to penicillin, latex, soaps, deodorants, etc So ugh life has not been fun and not at all what i thought it would be Thought I would finally have time for me once kids were grown but this was not exactly what i meant by that Thanks for letting me gripe and hope I passed on some info that may help someone else

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! Well i'm a mother of 1 (hopefully to 2 soon) to a wonderful beautiful daughter, i'm married to a wonderful husband, and I am pentecosta...More

Helpful Tips

IBS problems
I have had this same problem since I had my gall bladder removed about 18 years ago. Recently it has gotten worse. Anything with artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.