Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help Very Bad Stomach Pains and frequent bathroom!
jay3000 posted:
Help I am having some awful stomach issues. I am no stranger to stomach problems as I believe my gastro doc said I have IBS. Monday morning I woke up new something was up with my stomach went directly to the bathroom. Loose bowels saw some flecs of blood, but I was straining allot and have had internal hemorrhoids. I went to the bathroom about 8 times that day bad diarrhea. Stomach was cramping and was in pain. Now I have had that happen before but im normally fine after a few hours. This time it has gone on for days its now Thursday. My stomach is not in as much pain, but its very uncomfortable in the upper region. I cant seem to really eat anything, and my bowels are eaither diarrhea or all water. If I do eat something its normally like apple sauce bread etc. I sometimes get that hungry feeling in my stomach or like a acidy feeling in between eating. I thought it was getting better Tuesday a my bowels began to become solid again and I was able to eat a sandwich. I came home that night ate some chicken and rice and when I went to bed my stomach started to feel weird again. Needless to say yesterday was not a good day. Watery diarrhea bowels. Sometimes I get nausea and feel like I may vomit but dont, or at least not yet. Anyone have any ideas, basically my stomach feels like it does when you have like a virus. I have very high anxiety and always fear the worst. I automatically think stomach cancer. I have had issues before and not this bad for this long. I made an appointment with a gastro doctor tomorrow. Any help is appreciated!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I haven't exactly been the healthiest person. As soon as i was born-ear infections, that reoccured until I got tubes in my ears around age 1 or so...More

Helpful Tips

IBS problems
I have had this same problem since I had my gall bladder removed about 18 years ago. Recently it has gotten worse. Anything with artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.