Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Problem
An_191861 posted:
For the very first time today, I woke up, and I had wet the bed. This has never happened before, and I don't understand why. I have just started having the urge to pee all the time, and when I do, I pee forever. I am so embarrassed that I wet the bed, because like I said this has never happened before. Can someone tell me why?

An_191862 responded:
Frist go see your dr. and get tested it could be simple or more complex.

Hugooooo responded:
I am with the same problem. Just mine is, i am not peeing the quatity of the urge, if you understand what i mean.

Diane K Newman, RN-C, MSN, ANP responded:
You may want to see a doctor as it sounds as though you have just started having this problem, it came on suddenly. It could mean you have a urinary tract infection or that you are not completely emptying your bladder.

Hugooooo replied to Diane K Newman, RN-C, MSN, ANP's response:
Thanks. It helped, but i i am seeing a doctor, besides, yesterday i went on to a party and every single beer i drunk it would have, 5 minutes later or something, to go pee... I think only a doctor can say what is goin on, Im am just afraid of getting emergency incontinent or small bladder. I will just go for it, meanwile il try no to think about it.

Helpful Tips

Overactive Bladder ? Don?t Suffer in SilenceExpert
Considered abnormal at any age, overactive bladder is a very common condition that affects both men and women but is more common in women. ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website