Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
MAJOR UNCONTROLLING BLADDER ISSUES- ADVICE PLEASE!!!
An_191893 posted:
I AM 27 YEARS OLD CONSIDER MYSELF IN FAIRLY EXCELLENT HEALTH, I HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO MY ONE AND ONLY SON ALTHOUGH IT WAS BY C-SECTION, I DO SMOKE BUT JUST SOCIALLY, I DONT DRINK SODAS NOR REALLY COFFEE....IM TELLING U THIS BC I READ THE SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES OF INCONTINENCE AND I DONT THINK I REALLY FIT THE PROFILE. HOWEVER OVER THE PAST YEAR I WOULD SAY ME JUST THINKIN I HAD A SMALL BLADDER HAS TURNED INTO ME HAVING UNCONTROLLABLE URGES TO URINATE. I MEAN AS SOON AS THE THOUGHT COMES INTO MY BRAIN THAT I HAVE TO GO I CAN'T WAIT MORE THAN FIVE MINS OR I WILL START TO LEAK ON MYSELF. I HAVE WET THE BED ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION, I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS ACCIDENTS IN MY CAR DRIVING FROM WORK TO HOME. IM UNABLE TO EVEN HOLD IT LONG ENOUGH TO GET OFF THE HIGHWAY AND FIND A GAS STATION. I HAVE MADE MY HUSBAND STOP (MORE TIMES THEN I CAN COUNT) THE CAR AND PULL OVER WHERE EVER WE ARE BATHROOM OR NOT AND ILL GO. MY MOTHER SAYS IM EXTREMELY TOO YOUNG FOR ME TO BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM- DID I NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR OR GET ON SOME MEDS BC THIS IS FREAKIN EMBARRASSING. ITS GOTTA SO BAD I MAKE SURE TO CARRY AROUND AN EXTRA SET OF CLOTHES WITH ME AT ALL TIMES--- PLEASE ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY UR ADVICE IS DESPERATELY NEEDED AND WANTED----THANKS

Helpful Tips

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert
Like so many parts of our bodies, your brain, your bladder and the muscles that control your bladder are always communicating. When your ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website