Skip to content
pee problem
An_191911 posted:
i've been observing my body system eversince (cant remember exaclty the date) but its kinda weird that every summer...i always have this problem...i always want to pee every night. it disrupts my sleep actually because i tend to wake 15-20 times a night just to avoid peing in my bed, you know...then i further observe myself...every summer, i love to watch movies and drama series and actually i enjoy crying, so...hhmmm.... i know it kinda weird but i realized that everytime i cry hard, i pee and even after crying, i can't help but to pee..is it possible that my tears somehow connected with my peeing system, i know its funny but i'm curious...hoping for your help... thanks

ps: i dont feel being on pee if i'm busy, i mean regular peeing system during working days you know...so this makes me really wonder, why only during summer and why only during i cry hard....thanks again

Helpful Tips

Overactive Bladder ? Don?t Suffer in SilenceExpert
Considered abnormal at any age, overactive bladder is a very common condition that affects both men and women but is more common in women. ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website