Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Digestive Disorders Community.
Why Anon???
TDXSP08 posted:
Why is there so many "anon" on this board? are people embarrased by the topic? do they not want family and friends to see they where talking about people in diapers , Yes i said the "D" word Briefs are legal documents , diapers contain urine and feces rather than leaving a mess on the floor, I'm only joking a very small small amount and the name i use on this board is the same thst i use on the Depend's website and community bosrds , if we the people that are incontinent cant openly discuss it and not hide who are,its no wonder that society thinks we are all adult babyy's and/or diaper lovers who are using diapers as a form of recreation rather than nrccesity due to medical situation.

Peace

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello TDXSP08! Many people use the "anonymous" function on all of the communities--not just this one. Sometimes, once they feel more comfortable they drop the "anonymous" and start using their member name openly.

I do agree with you that incontinence is something that has been hidden away and people have felt ashamed about for far too long. Maybe your challenge will encourage others to speak out about their own briefs or adult diapers, and whether or not they've felt they have to hide.

Thanks for the good topic,

Byroney

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Overactive Bladder ? Don?t Suffer in SilenceExpert
Considered abnormal at any age, overactive bladder is a very common condition that affects both men and women but is more common in women. ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 40 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website