Skip to content
Help, Pubo Vaginal sling problems
Anon_239243 posted:
Has anyone had this? They used lynx mesh, I am 6 weeks 3days after surgery and am retaining urine., have been since day one. If i dont do a catheter I am in the bathroom every twenty to forty min...two to three catheters a day seems to give ok relief and longer time between urges. Having A Cmg done tomorrow, my doc just says he doesnt know whats wrong with me and if i want to leak again he'll cut the sling. I dont want to leak but dont want deal with this forever. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Take the Poll

Would you have the sling cut?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Anon_239243 and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues after surgery. It seems like your test today should help give you some answers. Let us know how it goes.

If you don't feel your current doctor has the answers for you, then you may want to seek out another doctor for a second opinion. Depending upon the cause of the issues you're experiencing, undoing the sling may not help at all. That's why it's important that the cause be determined because then a treatment plan can be proposed.

Perhaps one of members will have an experience to share with you.

Keep us updated,

Byroney

Anon_239243 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:

Helpful Tips

Diet and Incontinence
Did you know that dietary changes like avoiding chocolate and soda can help reduce incontinence? More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website