Skip to content
What's going on?
An_241748 posted:
Okay I'm constantly going to the bathroom, sometimes as frequent as every thirty minutes. This has been going on since about mid November. My doctor took a urine sample, and I don't have a UTI, so they sent it off for a culture, and they got the results. And I had strep B virus in there. But I was on my period when they took it.

I've been googling since then, and I found an article on here about Internal cysitis, but I thought it would be worth asking a question first.

So... Does anyone have any advice?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello An_241748 and welcome!

You sound like you're on the right track by consulting with your doctor. Nurse Jane wrote a blog post about the UTI that Isn't , and it may be helpful to you. If your symptoms continue, then you may want to talk about getting a referral to a urologist or gyno-urologist to get an expert opinion on what's causing you symptoms.

Please keep us updated on how you're doing,

Byroney

Helpful Tips

Dealing with incontinence as an active person.
I've been dealing with incontinence due to a nerve injury for more than 20 years. I am 48 now and my incontinence began at age 25. However, ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website