Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    New Member
    DiperK posted:
    I am a new member Hi every one . I am embarise iam 36 and i have wet pants here and there. some days dry and somdays wet. I am also A Dietbetic. Do I have a Over Active Bladder. What Should i do.
    MaryatTheQOL responded:
    Exactly how often do you experience bladder leakage? It's hard to say immediately if you have an over active bladder, but it is known for type 2 diabetes to sometimes be linked to incontinence. A couple things that may help reduce the number of days you have wet pants is reducing caffeine and citrus, and weight loss. Also, it might be safe to wear pads or pull ups, depending on how severe your leakage is. If it's very light I recommend pads, but if it continues to get heavier (especially overnight) pull ups and diapers would be best. I recommend getting any of these products at the website: The Quality of Life Store. Hope this helps!
    MaryatTheQOL replied to MaryatTheQOL's response:

    Helpful Tips

    Overactive Bladder ? Don?t Suffer in SilenceExpert
    Considered abnormal at any age, overactive bladder is a very common condition that affects both men and women but is more common in women. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    31 of 42 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Diane Newman's website