Skip to content
DiperK posted:
I am a new member Hi every one . I am embarise iam 36 and i have wet pants here and there. some days dry and somdays wet. I am also A Dietbetic. Do I have a Over Active Bladder. What Should i do.

MaryatTheQOL responded:
Exactly how often do you experience bladder leakage? It's hard to say immediately if you have an over active bladder, but it is known for type 2 diabetes to sometimes be linked to incontinence. A couple things that may help reduce the number of days you have wet pants is reducing caffeine and citrus, and weight loss. Also, it might be safe to wear pads or pull ups, depending on how severe your leakage is. If it's very light I recommend pads, but if it continues to get heavier (especially overnight) pull ups and diapers would be best. I recommend getting any of these products at the website: The Quality of Life Store. Hope this helps!
www.theqolstore.com

MaryatTheQOL replied to MaryatTheQOL's response:
http://www.theqolstore.com

Helpful Tips

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert
Like so many parts of our bodies, your brain, your bladder and the muscles that control your bladder are always communicating. When your ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 31 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website