Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I have cytocele and rectocele complicated with urge incontinence!
tammycashat posted:
In 2007 I had a hysterectomy, in 2008 had a partical colectomy, so everything is prollapsed! Now, I have the added complication of urge incontience. During the day I have to were some sort of under garment protection, especially if I'm going to be doing errands and not readily accessible to a restroom. If I get the urge to go and am not in the restroom and pants down in 30 seconds, it's to late.

I'm a single mom of three, however, only my 10 year old son is still living at home and my oldest daughter is married and expecting my first grandson in September. Even though my son is only ten, he teases me from time to time saying, " Mom when Kolten is born maybe he will let you use some of his diapers! (Laughing)" I know he is only 10, but is still bothers me.

I have been to a Urologist last June and he dialated my uretha, which hurt like HELL, because he said my bladder was retaining about 200cc of fluid and that was what kept giving me UTI's. Since, that I have developed the incontinence, increased visable prollase, and increased discomfort. I have to make another appointment with takes about 2 monts to get in. I just feel I have no options to do until then.

And lucky me this isn't the only health issue I'm dealling with, just the one I feel like b#$%ching about right know. But I so have fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome, severe chonromalacia patella and arthropathy degenerative in my left knee and to top it off sever retractable migraines. I just want to turn myself in on the lemon law! I'm a 105 year old woman in a 42 year old body. But, I don't let these things slow me down for my son's sake. I am still very active with his Little League, we go fishing and crabing, camping, swimming, boxing and hiking. It kills me somethime , but he's worth it! Kinda go off the subject, but I love my babies!

I just need some suggestion on what I can do until I can get this situation gets resolved. Any help or input will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Tammy

Helpful Tips

How to prevent UTIsExpert
Changing some of your daily habits may help you avoid urinary tract infections. Drink lots of fluid to flush the bacteria from your ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 33 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website