Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i eat mostly kosher food....... is it the problem?
cogniben posted:

every morning when i wake up i get a sudden urge to do number 2 and most of the time i don't make it to the toilet in time. it is getting to the point where it is frustrating. also getting angry or upset about it. i need to know what is causing the problem. is it kosher food or sugar that is causing the problem. a weak digestive system making it hard for the body to create solids when it comes out? if anyone here can help me find a over the counter medication to help me wake up in the morning without accidents that be great. i do eat a lot of kosher food where i live, is that the problem? i live in a boarding home, owned by jewish people. so i myself not jewish. need a lot of help in this area, thank you.

chris

MichalDenis responded:
Kosher food is not harmful. It is not because you are eating kosher . You might be having any health problem you should consult with a doctor.

cogniben replied to MichalDenis's response:

thanks for the response. it turns out that i needed to take anti diarreah pills one a night in order to wake up and have plenty of time to go to the bathroom. the stool is more solid and the body is working where i don't have to rush anymore, and have no more accidents.

MichalDenis replied to cogniben's response:
It is a good thing that you have consulted with doctor. Because kosher food is very hygienic and pure. I am also eating kosher food from my childhood I never have such problem.

MichalDenis replied to cogniben's response:
It is a good thing that you have consulted with doctor. Because kosher food is very hygienic and pure. I am also eating kosher food from my childhood I never have such problem.

Helpful Tips

Overactive Bladder ? Don?t Suffer in SilenceExpert
Considered abnormal at any age, overactive bladder is a very common condition that affects both men and women but is more common in women. ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website