Skip to content
fecal incontinence during sex
ln1966 posted:
I am so embarrassed. I am 46, with depression and anxiety, often times I have terrible, painful constipation that moves into even worse diahrea, and it will last for hours, then other times I'll have a half-way normal BM, but then I'll slowly leak feces no matter how much I wipe or try and push it out, and just over the last couple of years I've had fecal leakage during sex, regular vaginal sex. I have a new boyfriend, and 2 out of the last 3 times we've had sex, I've had "accidents". He was very sweet about it of course, and said it's o.k.. But to me, It's definitely Not o.k.. I'm so distressed about it, I don't want to have sex with him again until I can find a solution. I'm wondering if it might be his "size", or if there is something wrong with me. Would it help if I give myself an enema to clean myself out before I have sex with him?? Help me!! What do I do? He's a great guy, and I don't want to lose him over this. I mean really.. How would I explain that break-up to people??

Helpful Tips

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert
Like so many parts of our bodies, your brain, your bladder and the muscles that control your bladder are always communicating. When your ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 31 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website