Skip to content
25 and can't hold it in!
anointeddisaster posted:
Hi all! I am looking for some help. I have, in the past month or so, begun to wake up in the morning and am unable to hold my urine long enough to even get to a bathroom. Sometimes it happens in the middle of the night, sometimes its just early morning. I have had two negative urine cultures, and I am mortified. I actually wet the bed this morning, which I have never done. I just don't know what to do. My gynecologist suggestsed seeing a urologist, if anyone has any suggestions of one in Northwest Indiana/Chicago please let me know. I am desperate.

Thanks
LK

Lisasnyc responded:
Just a suggestion...look on the websites of the great colleges and universities in your area. University of Chicago, Northwestern come to mind. I am not sure how close they are to you. If they take your insurance I think that would be a great place to start. But do get a urologist and try not to worry too much, Stress exacerbates a lot of little problems. And I know you are worried.

The bladder is a sensitive organ with a lot of nerves attached. Hopefully, the cause is very simple.

Helpful Tips

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert
Like so many parts of our bodies, your brain, your bladder and the muscles that control your bladder are always communicating. When your ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 31 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website