Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Urinary Hesitancy,Urgencey , frequency . no problems found
An_252529 posted:
Hi im a 19 yr. old male who suffers from hesitancy, frequency and urgency with urination. I don't not have any pain what so ever or soreness in my abdomen. This problem a couple months after my 18th birthday . I find it hard to urinate in public restrooms and Impossible to urinate when someone's in the restroom. I am not shy to urinate but my body says otherwise. I have took Vesicare to stop the frequency which did not help but now I currently take Bethanechol to help my stream. It is giving me a better stream but its not helping me start my stream any better than before. I had a cystoscopy done and nothing could be found. Doctor did some urodynamic testing and found that I am emptying my bladder completely. He also found that my bladder starts to contract at 100 ml of urine which is terrible. I went to a Neurologist and had a Full body MIR done. Everything Negative. According to doctors nothing is psychically wrong with my body , I keep getting new meds every couple a months because they cant figure out what's going on so there going through a trail and error phrase with me m, to see what works with my body best. Only thing I can think of is a prostate problem , doctor says im too young to have one . But then again , I should also be to young to have this problem in the first place . Any suggestions ?? Feedback Appreciated.

An_254944 responded:
How are you now?
Can I find out the results of your urine lab because I was also diagnosed with OAB,tx

Helpful Tips

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert
Like so many parts of our bodies, your brain, your bladder and the muscles that control your bladder are always communicating. When your ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website