Skip to content
patient23 posted:
I got the surgery at 19 without thinking of the risks now I'm trying to live with this problem. I don't have leakage rather just a embarrassing foul body odor. I shower but it doesn't matter, I'm stuck in this smell so it is hard to even tell sometimes. honestly I'm at my wits end with this and I wonder what I did to have to live like this. please anyone who has any answers to my question i would appreciate any help or advice
antonio1776 responded:
There is a product that acts like an internal tampon that might help you. It is not on sale now but there is clinical trials going on in California. Email me for the info at I understand that they need 500 participants and it just started so you have a good chance. Maybe this product is for you. It wont cost you anything to participate just use it and fill out a questionnaire and drop in a mail box according to a friend of mine close to the trials.

Helpful Tips

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert
Like so many parts of our bodies, your brain, your bladder and the muscles that control your bladder are always communicating. When your ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 31 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website