Skip to content
I am a constant incontinent
leakylena posted:
Oh how I long for the days of stress incontinence. But I leak all the time and therefore suffer from that burning that comes from being wet. Can someone suggest anything that can help solve that problem. SO far the only thing I've found to do is not sit. And I can't do that.

atti_editor responded:
Hi leakylena,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this. There are a number of WebMD resources that I found that you might find helpful -- including this article about living with urinary incontinence . It lists some treatment options as well as a couple of reputable organizations where you may be able to find more information and support. Also, here is some information on bladder control products and another article on possible treatments for urinary incontinence . If you haven't already, you might try one of these methods , such as bladder training or pelvic floor muscle exercises. I hope that you are able to find a solution that works for you!

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Tips for Keeping your Bladder HealthyExpert
Like so many parts of our bodies, your brain, your bladder and the muscles that control your bladder are always communicating. When your ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 31 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website