Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
whats wrong with me please help
joemama1 posted:
have painful urination pain period burning and just pain tingling in that area im 34 male ive had ultrasounds std checked 3 times many meds didnt work vicodin took it from a 10 pain to a 5 or 6 its the worst from 3 am to after 12 pm i hardly sleep all my labs are great ultra sound good im able to void the blatter im wearing adult diapers because of major leakage i cant stop it due to the pain i had an x ray my l5 is sitting wrong in my back but mt ppd said its fine it was the er doc who ordered the x ray now im a drug seeker the er said theres nothing the can do for me and thats because of Obama care 3 doctors blamed my suffering on a man in DC really please help

atti_editor responded:
Hi joemama1,

While we cannot give medical advice or diagnosis, you might want to read through this information on Interstitial Cystitis (IC) . It is categorized by frequent and painful urination (it's sometimes called painful bladder syndrome). The above link is an overview that contains symptoms and some treatment options, including changes you may make in your diet and how working with a physical therapist may help ease symptoms. If you haven't already, this might be worth speaking to your doctor about.

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Diet and Incontinence
Did you know that dietary changes like avoiding chocolate and soda can help reduce incontinence? More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Diane Newman's website