period spotting or implantation
akeeta posted:
hi im new to this so i hope im posting in the correct place i have been ttc for 2 years now with no luck.
heres a bit about my situation i have a 26 day regular cycle last month my af came on the 11th and this month af was meant to start on the 7th but instead of af i got 1 spot of light pink when i wiped and cramps like my af was starting but for a week before the 1 spot i had a achey abdomen and hip which started as shooting stabbing pains across my abdomen anyway on the 8th i was sure af would come because i had my typical headache and period pains which i get the same time af starts or a hour before but yet again nothin not even any discharge anyway now on the 9th still nothin and the ache in my abdomen has lessened my stomach still bloated and i still have a slight headache and last night i was so sick plus im urinating alot could i be pregnant

Take the Poll

how many women experienced this and got a bfp im waiting to do a test at the end of this week
  • dunno
  • d
  • d
  • d
  • d
vote
View Poll Results

diytestkitsdotcom responded:
Hi akeeta. I see you are worried about your current condition of whether you are pregnant or not. Have you consulted a doctor's opinion already? Maybe you must first look into your reproductive health first, see if you are ready to conceive or may have some problems that affect your overall health. But, if you are not ready to face your health care provider just yet, you can try a DIY test kit. ZRT Lab's Comprehensive Female Profile 2 Test Kit assesses your gonadal, adrenal, and thyroid functions to determine whether you have gonadal, adrenal, or thyroid dysfunctions. In this way, you will have a better idea of what is going on before you go to your doctor. You also will have more points to convey and better questions to ask.