Should I see a doctor?
An_253949 posted:
I'm 25 and have been trying to conceive for about three years now, and the fact that I have not had a single positive pregnancy test yet is beginning to concern me. Should I be so worried as to see a doctor about it?

beccadita80 responded:
I would contact your OB to start testing. They will want to track your periods and see how regular you are etc. Have you been getting regular check ups with your OB? I first started working with OBGYN until we had tried for over 1 year. Then I moved over to an reproductive endocrinologist or RE. Don't be worried, just start now since it can take time to get answers do tests etc. Good Luck!
Becca 33, DH 34, DD 3 yrs...
TTC 2
IUI1 06/13 BFN
IUI2 10/14, 2WW

diytestkitsdotcom responded:
Hi! I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time getting pregnant. People who want to create and nurture life are very admirable. Hopefully, you will have that gift in the near future.

How is your reproductive health? What is the history of your menstrual cycle? Asking yourself these questions will help you determine if there is a hidden problem that you need to address. And you should really consult a gynecologist to help your through every step.

But, if you want to have a background of your fertility health,you could try over the counter DIY kits. Fertility Profile 1 Combo Test Kit of ZRT lab is one product that could help you assess the important elements of your fertility.

Goodluck! Let me in on your progress.