Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

TTC Help
An_254315 posted:

I'm a 29yr female with a 33yr husband. We have been ttc since 2011 and have had nothing but upsets.

I had the mirena from 2005-2010 and prior to our 2010 wedding we decided to ttc. After that everything went to pot and I started getting irregular periods. From 12/2010-04/2011 I bled (yes five months straight with no break). Then I was put on a pill to stop bleeding, but I could not get pregnant. After that I have not gotten my period back. It is highly irregular and I want to get pregnant before I turn 30. I've had ultrasounds and regular paps, but everything is normal according to doctors.

I admit I am slightly overweight, but I also know a lot of women heavier than me with multiple kids...

Any and all advice would help. I am considering trying vitex and fertiliad, but I'm wary of supplements. Most doctors feel like I am too young to consider IVF or any type of infertility treatment.


Take the Poll

29 and still not pregnant. What should I do?
  • Lose weight. That should solve everything
  • See a doctor for fertility treatment
  • See a doctor and try to find a natural solution
  • Keep trying, but consider supplements like vitex, isoflavones etc
  • Anything else, leave a post please
View Poll Results
amarilys responded:
Hi, I selected anything else. Have you had fertility testing done for both you and your partner? You have been trying for a long time so I would recommend either getting a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist or making an appointment yourself. Good luck.

Featuring Experts

David Walmer, MD, PhD is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists . During his 25 year...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Basics you need to know
Ask yourself the following questions: What steps are you using to concieve?? Are your cycles regular? How long have you actively been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center