Skip to content
trying to conceive
darlene36 posted:
my husband and I are trying to conceive, we've been trying for at least two years. any suggestions? A friend suggested an HSG test.
atti_editor responded:
Hi darlene36,

Have you spoken with your doctor or a fertility specialist about your attempts to get pregnant? It might be a good idea to set up an appointment to do so. A fertility specialist might have some useful information and suggestions that will help you and your husband conceive.

You might also take a look at our facts to help you get pregnant slideshow , expert tips about trying to conceive, and our videos, including this one on good nutrition when trying to conceive .

Also, here is some information on HSG . It might be something to ask your doctor about.

I hope that you are able to find something that works for you!

Best wishes,

Featuring Experts

David Walmer, MD, PhD is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists . During his 25 year...More

Helpful Tips

TTC Basics you need to know
Ask yourself the following questions: What steps are you using to concieve?? Are your cycles regular? How long have you actively been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center