Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Trying to Conceive
    eep2378 posted:
    My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for well over a year now. We can a 3 yr old boy and got pregnant very quickly the first time after we stopped birth control. We've tried ovulation kits. She's been seeing a midwife for a while now and initially we were told try diet and exercise(lose some weight) and you'll be fine. Well that didn't work. She's been late on here period a few times throughout this time only to be disappointed. She recently had a test with her midwife where they inject dye into fallopian tubes to see if there is any blockage. She was told there was some slowing of the dye but after flushing them they should be open now. We tried after this procedure and she just got her period again. Both of us are very frustrated and disappointed with this whole situation. She's gonna see her midwife this week and talk about clomid. Is there anything else we should be doing? Help!
    dipens responded:
    You have to go for proper medication of fertility specialists.
    Don't take risk in this case. Because already you have spend year in this situation. will be condition get hard for future if and only if you are waiting without taking treatment. I have heard more about Morpheus IVF fertility center. Search its nearest branch and visit their specialist before complications are increasing. Take care.

    Helpful Tips

    New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
    New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 9 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center