Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

I took my one more test...
    eholdstein posted:
    The digi from the store. and BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :grin: :sillygrin: :eek: :sillygrin: :grin:

emmy1698 responded:
    YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!! :smile: :smile: NOW I'M JEALOUS!!!!

KellP20 responded:
    OMG, Congrats Erica! H&H 9 months!!!! (((((STICKY VIBES)))))

fhforever2219 responded:
    YAY Congrats Erica!! At least one of us got KU this month!!

jen2licious responded:
    YAY!!!!! Congrats and GL!!! That is so exciting!!!

wantingbaby123 responded:
    OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! iM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!~ :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

nickiw217 responded:
    woohooooo. that is awesome!! Hand H 9 hun!! woohooo

Kay_And responded:
    Yay congrats

kseals responded:
    Congrats!

eholdstein responded:
    THANK YOU!!!!!! I knew it! I just KNEW it. I knew it the second I conceived. :sillygrin: I'm going to take another one in the morning just to be safe - although there was nothing "faint' about the lines I saw. And then I'm going to try to make an appt with the doc to get a blood test. I'm so excited, but I feel bad at the same time. I know all of you want this just as bad and I know how bittersweet it is when someone else gets their bfp.... Now I can't wait for you girls to join me!! This is the first of many!! This board will be deserted before you know it. Just THINK YOURSELF PREGNANT!! :sillygrin:

motherhoodscalling responded:
    Congrats 2 u

jen2licious responded:
    Your right, positive thinking goes a long way!! :smile: I think it's pretty cool that you are so goal oriented! You go girl!! Congrats again on the BFP!!

hkybaby responded:
    YAY! CONGRATS!

terricody responded:
    OMG!!!!!! Im so jealous i was hoping you wait for me...im crying cuz im so happy for you!!!Congrats!!!!!

tristansmommy08 responded:
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you and lots of STICKY VIBES!!!

Helpful Tips

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
    New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center