update on 21 day test..
terlcloth posted:
am not O'ing. doctor said my level should be around 4 and i wasnt even at a 1. so clomid next cycle.! Very sad night.

wantingbaby123 responded:
Im so sorry! At least there is something that can be done about it. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Be ready to be KU next cycle.

Aireonsmom responded:
So sorry! Well at least you know what is going on and the clomid will hopefully help. My cousin has trouble O'ing and it takes her a while to conceive, but she currently has 2 beautiful girls! FX that clomid works so you can get your BFP soon!!

ginabmonkey responded:
So sorry to hear the disappointing news. Good luck next cycle!

terlcloth responded:
Thanks ladies! I am trying not to get to upset over it. Just REALLY sucked when a friend of mine, who we were supposed to get pregnant together. we started trying at the same time.. texted WHILE I WAS IN THE OFFICE to say she is having a girl. ( what i am dying to have ) really hurt.

Aireonsmom replied to terlcloth's response:
I know how you feel. Both my niece and my brother are pregnant. My niece doesn't know what she is having yet, but my brother is having twins - one boy and one girl. To top it off, they both got pregnant first month. My first month isn't up, but I have low expectations.

eliguns841984 replied to Aireonsmom's response:
it's sad that your BROTHER can get pregnant while so many women are trying so hard! LOL I kid, I kid