Hoping!
im_onle_me posted:
Hi all! I'm new to this board but I've been reading a lot of posts. My DH and I have been TTC for about 4 mo now. We're really hoping this month is it! My periods are usually about 24 to 25 days. I had my last period on December 5th and on Nov 11th before that. My DH and I had *intercourse* on the 13th, 14th, and 16th, which according to the ovulation calendar was around my ovulation days. Hoping this month is it! Say a prayer!

cjl0510 responded:
  • Baby dust* to you! Good luck ~ and keep us updated! It sounds like you ovulated around the time I did! Since your cycles are a little shorter you will probably find out before me! Mine usually run 30 to 31 days.
  •  
    im_onle_me responded:
    Ok so according to the ovulation calendar here I should be starting AF today or tomorrow. I have absolutely no symptoms. I had A LITTLE cramping this morning for like 30 mins but now it is gone. I don't really think I've had any symptoms of pregnancy. I'm not really nauseaus. I have gotten like twice after I ate something. I don't really know if I have been any more sleepy. I seem to yawn more at work I guess. And my breasts are not tender. It can come and go and it's only when I push on them. I don't remember seeing any implantation bleeding. SO yeah. I am going to wait until the end of next week and test if I have not gotten AF yet. Keep your fingers crossed!!! ~Baby Dust!!~

Hunt_Sm replied to im_onle_me's response:
    My fingers are crossed for you! ~Lots of Baby Dust to You~

im_onle_me responded:
    Just tested today!! I'm pregnant! Took two test and both said the same thing!! Baby dust to all who are still trying!

cjl0510 replied to im_onle_me's response:
    YAY congrats!!! That is fantastic!!