TMI: Need some advice on what to do about bleeding only when i wipe after urinating!!
Anon_166207 posted:
This might be TMI but i just am so confused and dont know what else to do. Starting on Friday the 26th, I started having pinkish colored blood only when I wiped after urinating and it continued til the 28th of August when I had more of a flow that was red/pink and lighter than normal. I stopped bleeding on the 1st of September but today I am still bleeding when i urinate and only when i wipe and nothing in the toilet. What could cause this to be going on and i do i get it to stop? My husband and I have been TTC #1 for a while. We BD'd almost everyday since the beginning of August but he only came inside of me that i know of a couple of times. I also am not exactly sure when I ovulate. PLEASE HELP!!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Anon_166207. I was checking to see if you'd seen your doctor yet for your bleeding or if it had stopped.

Hope you're doing better,

Byroney
Hope is a thing with feathers / That perches in the soul, / And sings the tune without words / And never stops at all. - Emily Dickinson

jamescarebear1980 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Byroney,

I have not gotten to the doctor as I have no insurance and have to save up money to go to the doctor as i have to pay out of pocket and we are low income. To your other question, the bleeding did stop on the 30th of August...I had two days of bleeding out lightly but it has started up again on the 12th of September and has continued. It again started like it did the last time...its basically a repeat of what i had wrote about in my last post. I have been feeling extremely tired and lightedheaded at times. What do you think could be going on? I am just so frustrated and confused. PLEASE HELP!!

jamescarebear1980 replied to jamescarebear1980's response:
And it seems like when i wake up, there is more blood and then as the day goes on it lightens up to where most of it is just when i wipe after i urinate. It is mostly brown and dark red in color. It is getting ridiculous!!