Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

tired of trying
    dingaling98 posted:
    my husband and i have been ttc for going on two years now. I am getting tired of the disappointment of nothing month after month. i dont know what more we can try. i am about ready to give up and spoil my little cousin.

Shanangins responded:
    I feel for you. My husband & I have been trying for over a year now and every month that there's no baby is harder and harder. We have done IUI and clomid and are debating if we should try again. Part of me thinks that if I try these crazy things at random times it might work. Good luck to you and your husband!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
    Have you been to a reproductive endocrinologist? They can do tests to see if you have blocked tubes, hormonal issues, male infertility, etc. I found out when I first went that I had uterine polyps. They weren't cancerous, but they acted like natural birth control. Don't give up until you find out exactly what might be keeping you and your husband from conceiving. It could be something that's easily treated.

livelaughmoe responded:
    I know exactly how you are feeling. We have been trying for over 2 years, and each month gets harder and harder. I totally agree with others, find the best doctor in your area and schedule an appointment. My husband and I have seen 4 different doctors. Up until a month ago, EVERYTHING was unexplained. It wasnt until a RE, told us to do Laproscopy surgery, they finally found a cyst on my fallopian tube. It didnt even come up on an ultrasound! So keep trying, you will find your way. But I know how hard it is, its the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life. Wishing you all the best.

Helpful Tips

TTC Basics you need to know
    Ask yourself the following questions: What steps are you using to concieve?? Are your cycles regular? How long have you actively been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center