Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
on patch and spotting
wendysculy posted:
I have been on the Ortho Evra patch since Jan. 2012. My patch fell off about two weeks ago and then I started my cycle. After that week I put a new patch. This week on Wednesday my husband said that I should change my patch cause it looks like it might come off but I didn't do it until Thursday because that is my normal day to change the patch. On Friday I was spotting a little bit. I figured that my patch came off or was not on good enough. Now it is Sunday and my cycle has not started. I was wondering if I could be pregnant. I took a test but it was negative. I thought if I was pregnant it may be too soon to get a positive result. My husband and I are thinking about trying for a baby in Sept but so I did stop taking any meds that would interfere with pregnancy. At least I don't have to worry about that. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else before. Maybe I just put the new patch on soon enough that it stopped my cycle or I was spotting because I am pregnant.? thank you any info would be helpful

Featuring Experts

Dr. Copland brings scientific understanding, sincerity, and empathy to her medical practice in assisted reproduction.Dr. Copland pursued an undergrad...More

Helpful Tips

trying to conceive tip
My OBGYN Lady Doctor told me to count 10 days from day one of your period... so I just started my period Friday December 2nd, so I will ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 8 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center