on patch and spotting
wendysculy posted:
I have been on the Ortho Evra patch since Jan. 2012. My patch fell off about two weeks ago and then I started my cycle. After that week I put a new patch. This week on Wednesday my husband said that I should change my patch cause it looks like it might come off but I didn't do it until Thursday because that is my normal day to change the patch. On Friday I was spotting a little bit. I figured that my patch came off or was not on good enough. Now it is Sunday and my cycle has not started. I was wondering if I could be pregnant. I took a test but it was negative. I thought if I was pregnant it may be too soon to get a positive result. My husband and I are thinking about trying for a baby in Sept but so I did stop taking any meds that would interfere with pregnancy. At least I don't have to worry about that. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else before. Maybe I just put the new patch on soon enough that it stopped my cycle or I was spotting because I am pregnant.? thank you any info would be helpful