Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    can i get pregnant with pcod???
    ferinafer posted:
    can i get pregnant with pcos?[br>[br>[br>I'm 23 yrs old.. I'm at ttc for 8 months...I'm 156cms height and 49 kgs...[br>[br>my ultrasound report:[br>[br>uterus is anteverted,and measures 7.2x3.1cms[br>nabothian cyst of 1.3cms is seen in cervical region[br>endometrium measures 3mm[br>right ovary measures 3.5x2.4x3.8cms(vol:17cc)[br>left ovary measures 3.8x2.4x4.0cms(vol:19cc)[br>both the ovaries are enlarged and show multiple peripheral cysts.[br>[br>my blood test:[br>[br>haemoglobin:7gms[br>blood sugar:90mgs%[br>urine sugar:nil

    I take siphene 100mg and glycomet 1gm..
    Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi ferinafer and welcome -

    Are you talking about Polycycstic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?

    If so, I suggest you work with a fertility doctor who specializes in PCOS.


    Helpful Tips

    New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
    New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 9 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center