Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
trying to conceive
An_248054 posted:
have 2 years trying to conceive doctor find no problems at all but nothng happens i do what ever it takes to have a bby i have do so many thing and nothing seems to work can some one tell me an avice
Joel Bernstien, MD responded:
With 2 years of unexplained infertility, it is time to see a reproductive endocrinologist (REI). This is a doctor that specializes in infertility and can help you maximize your fertility efforts.

Best of luck.

Featuring Experts

David Walmer, MD, PhD is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists . During his 25 year...More

Helpful Tips

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center