Loving not having a period, but is it bad for me?
FloridaGirl126 posted:
I've been on birth control for about 4 years, and stopped in June so that my husband and I could try to have kid.

So, June 15th was the first day of my last period. I have not had one since. There's been no other changes to my life other than the stop-taking-birth-control-thing.

I eat decent, I work out 6 times a week, I've been at my job for about 5 years and it's not that stressful, a family member has not died... there's really nothing that's different.

I've taken 3 pregnancy tests about a month apart, and nothing. I'm definitely not pregnant.

So... I'm kinda digging not having a period, though. It's awesome! It's like being a kid again, but grown up! It's totally cool, but this is the third missed period and I just want to make sure I'm not causing my body harm by leaving this unchecked.

Let me know what you think!

Anon_145455 responded:
I had the same issue after getting off of b/c after taking it for 6 years. I did dont menstruate for over 6 months. My OBGYN freaked out that I didnt come to her sooner. If you arent getting a period, your not ovulating, therefore have no chance of conceiving. It does take time for your hormones to regulate out but I would talk to your obgyn if you dont get it soon to make sure nothing else is going on.