Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hi everyone
marinab182 posted:
hi my name is marina im 19 years old. im ttc for a year now with no luck so i went to a fertility clinic, and my doctor told me my uterus looks like a 39 year old women uterus.last ultrasound show that i have 3 follicles 1 in theright side and two in the left. and i have a lot a pain during intercourse im starting injections next month and iui, my doctor said he wants to focus on me getting pregnant first but im so afraid im not going to be able to hold a baby.

mrs62610 responded:
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. Just think of it this way.....39 year old women have babies!! I have done injections and am getting ready to do my 3rd IUI. There are alot of supportive people here and you should come and vent/share as much as you need! Welcome!

Jennifer
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1 for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid, BFN's. 3rd cycle of Femara, Ovidrel, LP Progesterone. Added IUI this time. Blood test 9/18!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome marinab182 -

You've found a great place to get information and share - Mrs52510 is right!

It's completely normal to feel scared about fertility issues. I urge you to do what you can to control you stress level. It's not easy but can help with your mood and fears. What kind of activities/exercise/hobbies do you enjoy?

Haylen

Featuring Experts

Dr. Copland brings scientific understanding, sincerity, and empathy to her medical practice in assisted reproduction.Dr. Copland pursued an undergrad...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

EWCM-EGG WHITE CERVICAL MUCUS
HIE ALL We had been ttc for 4 months now but we had no luck,i was ovulating right on time and we were bding religiously on the days but ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center