Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Could I be pregnant? Plz HELP!
    Sweetypie posted:
    I am ttc from last 4 months, and today is my expected period ,but I haven't start bleeding yet, I been spotting very light pink form last 2-3 days mostly when I wipe, yesterday my home pregnancy test & urine test at Doctors was both Negative,Doctor did ultrasound, & said my Uterus looked like it was ready to begin menstruation in an hour and that I had very thick lining about 2.1 or something..yesterday was cycle day 25, i have 25d cycle.I had intercourse on cd 7,8,9,10 and 13.I am not sure if he saw blood in Uterus and that's why said I was going to get my period soon, so If don't get bleeding today, could I be pregnant? Is it possible that the urine test can be wrong?and do you have blood pool in Uterus before missed period if Pregnant?

Sweetypie responded:
    I called my Doctor yesterday he said it's possible that I cna be pregnant, he told me to wait for a week and keep doing home pregnancy test
    but till yesterday I was just spotting light pink, today I saw brown and red spotting too.. what does that mean? Does anyone know or had experience like this, plz share with me, I can't wait for a week ((
    I don't have any other symptoms, but today I been having headache..

Helpful Tips

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
    New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center