Trying To Conceive!!!
Mrs_Crumpler posted:
I'm 23 years old and I been married since March 16, 2012. I have had pregnancy like symptoms when I stop birth control suchnas missedbperiods for 2-3 months. Then it comes back on for a little over a month amd I pasd huge clots. My doctor told me that was fine and healthy but Injust nedded to be back on birth control. I tried since then but I haven't had any luck. My doctor keeps putting me on birth control because she doesn't want to have children. Is infertility treatment something that I should be looking forward to???? I hope someone can help me!!!!!!

ead_angel responded:
Is it possible you had a miscarriage? Everyone is different, but not having a period for 2-3 months, having symptoms, and then passing huge clots sounds like it could have potentially been a miscarriage. If your doctor is putting you back on birth control but you don't think you want to be, perhaps you need to get a second opinion or consult another doctor. Good luck to you!

mrs62610 replied to ead_angel's response:
Coming off of birth control can cause your periods to be all over the place. I doubt you had a miscarriage, but I'm not a dr so I can't say for sure. When I stopped taking the pill I didn't have a period (AF) for several months because I was not ovulating. If your dr is insisting you take the pill (for no real reason) and you want to TTC then maybe you should look for another dr.
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1 for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 cycles of Femara, 3 IUI's-BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.