Birth Control.
An_249674 posted:
I know im young, but me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby. We have been trying to get pregnant for over 4 months now. I know that because im overweight it is a possibility to why im not becoming pregnant because of my irregular periods. But i think its because of my birth control. Im on the depo shot. I started this in 2011, but i told them i wasnt going to continue it because i wanted to have a kid, my moms been making get the shot still because i havent become pregnant yet. My point is, how am i suppost to know when im going to ovulate, if because of my birth control shot i miss my period for 2 months or however long then have it for a long time as well. For example, i got my last period on september 1, 2012. It lasted until the middle of november 2012, so it lasted 2 & 1/2 months. How am i suppost to know when i ovulate when my period is like this? Any suggestions? Because i never know when im getting my period, and i never know how long its going to last, therefore i cant pin point how many days of my cycle. PLEASE let me know if you have thoughts and ideas. Thankyou!