What is white particle stuff in female Urine after sex?
Sweetypie posted:
Hi There,
I been ttc from last 5 months, but no luck yet, this afternoon I had smiley face on my OPK and had intercourse in evening, and after an hour I went to pee, and saw some white particle stuff, what is that? Is it sperm? I thought it can;t come with your pee, as it is supposed to go to diff place..but it happens many time since we started ttc, that I see white stuff in my urine after sex.

I even kept my legs up for 30 minutes after sex, as some says it helps sperm to find it's way..

I am 29 years old and my hubby is 31, I went to the doctor last month and I have 4 small cyst in my right ovary, but he said cyst doens't cause infertility, he said we are young and it shouldn't take longer than 2-3 months to get pregnant

Please help me..I am freaking out thinking that I am not getting pregnant because sperm is leaking out of me..
I will appreciate your response..

Thanks,
Sweety

mrs62610 responded:
That is semen. Some will always dribble out even if you stay laying down for 30 minutes. I usually don't get up after sex until the next morning and I still have some leak out. It is normal. Good luck
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1 for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 cycles of Femara, 3 IUI's-BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.

Sweetypie replied to mrs62610's response:
thanks so much for your response..
crossing my fingers

mrs62610 replied to Sweetypie's response:
You're welcome.
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1 for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 cycles of Femara, 3 IUI's-BFN's. Preparing for IVF in January.