Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

irregular periods what is going on with my body? please help
pyroopes_lady posted:
Im 24 yrs old and my fiance and i have been trying to concieve for some time now i am over weight and have had a tubal pregnancy that nearly killed me in 2010. myperiods havent ever been regular. I didnt have a period for 6 months and when it did finally come it stayed for about 45 days now 7 days later i had a weird spotting or what ever you would call it i was sitting on the couch and all of the sudden i felt my panties get wet. you know the feeling of when you leak through your tampon it was pretty similar to that. so i went in the bathroom and there it was it seemed luke it was every where and when i wiped there were little blood clots. i put a tampon in cuz itwas quite a bit of bloodyness. then a few hrs later i went to the restroom and there was barely anything on the tampon, just a little bit of pink and it was a little slimy. We dont use any Type of protection and i have never been on any type of BC. my period ended on the 29 of jan and we have had sex pretty much every day this week idk if that matters or not sorry if its tmi i just really have no idea whats going on with my body i have no health insurance and dont know what to do
An_246399 responded:
am not sure where yo uare from but, here where i am at we have clinics you can go to and pay like 50 bucks and get checked out. i know it is hard, i myself went to the doc for irregular periods and i have a hormonal embalance and probably have had since 2008 when i miscarried. good luck i hope you get some answers

Featuring Experts

David Walmer, MD, PhD is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists . During his 25 year...More

Helpful Tips

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center