Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
how can me and my husband concive
An_250503 posted:
me and my husband have being trying over a yr to concive and are unable to we really want a baby we are both 24 getting ready t be 25 what should we do????

hishoaib responded:
YOU SHOULD HAVE FREQUENT SEX RIGHT AFTER PERIODS AND SHOULD SEE THE DOCTOR IF SOME PROBLEM IN PERIODS. I AM NOT A DOCTOR ITS ONLY AN ADVICE

hishoaib responded:
YOU SHOULD GET AN ULTRASOUND ON 12TH DAY OF PERIODS IF EGGS ARE SHOWN HAVE SEX IN THESE DAYS. IF NO THEN HAVE A TABLET CLOMID IN THE NEXT PERIODS FROM SECOND DAY TO FIFTH DAY THEN GET AN ULTRSASOUND AND HAVE SEX OF 12 TO 14TH DAY
I AM NOT A DOCTOR BUT IT WORKED IN MY CASE

dipens responded:
I am agree with hishoaib .
You have to do come close regularly after periods.
If you don't have proper awareness about what time you have to come close? then take doctor's consultation first and go ahead.
Take care.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Copland brings scientific understanding, sincerity, and empathy to her medical practice in assisted reproduction.Dr. Copland pursued an undergrad...More

Helpful Tips

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center