Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need advice ..im not sure what to think...
nawtymama14 posted:
ok my body for one has been crazy always.. with my first son i had my period for 4 months, and no signs that i was only took a test cause someone was talking to me about it one day n i did ...i was 8 weeks didnt know nothing, now im ttc #2 ive been tracking my ovulation im sure i ovulated on feb4th me and my huband did the deed on feb 14th i had brown blood for like 3 days with cramping, i remember having brown blood ith my son...cramping i think but i dont remember for sure. thinking it was my period i bought a opk and began testing my cycles are 23days today is the feb27th no smiley face and not signs of ovulation..however i am tired more some smells are bothering me , im hungery alot..and im having a lot of creamy white discharge ..began a few days after the brown blood stopped ..someone please help me im also in italy and speak close to no italian so going to the doctor to explain this is not possible ....

nawtymama14 responded:
also i want to add that ive been having some cramping slight since the brown blood has stopped ...i can really use some help

babydance08 replied to nawtymama14's response:
The brown spotting is a sign of old blood. I had this when I was pregnant with my daughter. The cramping maybe signs of the embryo implanting in your uterus.

nawtymama14 replied to babydance08's response:
thank you thats just what is was .. i was having implantation bleeding im now 6 days late for my next period it is now 3-13-13 im going to test tomorrow i also have the signs of being pregnant thanks again for your comment i always seen to write and noone every answers me lol i feel very good about this now before i was so worried and confused ... but based on what u worte and how i was feeling about it , i feel certian now...

Featuring Experts

Dr. Copland brings scientific understanding, sincerity, and empathy to her medical practice in assisted reproduction.Dr. Copland pursued an undergrad...More

Helpful Tips

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center