Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    could I be pregnant
    beautifully_made243 posted:
    Ok I was on the implanon for 2yrs and I got off of it in december... I feel pregnant lower stretch like pain in the lower abdominal area, no period as of yey, nausea, fatigue. Basically all the signs of pregnancy but all my yest say negative I am at least 1 1/2 months late from having a period. Please help.
    beautifully_made243 responded:
    Also have frequent urination
    beautifully_made243 replied to beautifully_made243's response:
    Anyone have anything
    Chance413 responded:
    My only suggestion is to go to your doctor& request a blood test. That is the only way you can be 100% sure. Good luck.
    beautifully_made243 replied to Chance413's response:
    Thank you its just confusing lol.
    Anu06 responded:
    Hey dear...

    I think your eggs are not properly mature. You should take [a title="Link: undefined" rel="nofollow">Ova Boost to promote the egg quality & ovarian function.


    Helpful Tips

    trying to conceive tip
    My OBGYN Lady Doctor told me to count 10 days from day one of your period... so I just started my period Friday December 2nd, so I will ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 10 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center