Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could I be pregnant
beautifully_made243 posted:
Ok I was on the implanon for 2yrs and I got off of it in december... I feel pregnant lower stretch like pain in the lower abdominal area, no period as of yey, nausea, fatigue. Basically all the signs of pregnancy but all my yest say negative I am at least 1 1/2 months late from having a period. Please help.

beautifully_made243 responded:
Also have frequent urination

beautifully_made243 replied to beautifully_made243's response:
Anyone have anything

Chance413 responded:
My only suggestion is to go to your doctor& request a blood test. That is the only way you can be 100% sure. Good luck.

beautifully_made243 replied to Chance413's response:
Thank you its just confusing lol.

Anu06 responded:
Hey dear...

I think your eggs are not properly mature. You should take [a title="Link: undefined" rel="nofollow">Ova Boost to promote the egg quality & ovarian function.

visit: http://www.home-check.net.in/female-fertility/ovaboost.html

Featuring Experts

Dr. Copland brings scientific understanding, sincerity, and empathy to her medical practice in assisted reproduction.Dr. Copland pursued an undergrad...More

Helpful Tips

New Committee Opinion on Female Fertility TestingExpert
New Guidelines on Fertility Testing! American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) released a Committee Opinion on evaluation of the ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center