Feeling Lost
RiseAgain82 posted:
I am about to be 31 years old and my husband is 26. We have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months. I know that is not very long. I just thought it would be easier. I got of BC 6 months ago. I knew the first three months were not likely to happen but we thought if it did then it did. The part that is fustrating is that I have no idea if I am ovulating, or if everything is okay with me. The first three months getting of BC I still was every 28 days. Then my cycle came every 21 days, and then the last month in 18 days. Now I am up to 27 days. I have been getting some spotting but that is it. I have had nausea and my breasts have gotten bigger, but when I took a pregnancy test it came back negative on day 25 days in. I don't know if the spotting I had is my period, if my cycle is messed up. I was only on BC for 28 months and I had a 7 month break from when my husband was over seas. And then I was oon BC for 18 months before he deployed.
I guess my question is, what do I do now???? And if I go see a doctor to see if something is wrong with me, what kind of appointment do I make. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.