Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Been almost a year...irreguar periods
megferguson posted:
So my husband and I have been trying for almost a year, since June 2012 and got pregnant that same month. Had a miscarriage in August and immediately started trying again. We have had no luck so far. In December I had my normal period and then nothing for 4 months! Went to my doc and she gave me progesterone to jump start my cycle, worst period of my life! Now its a month and a half later and my period is late again but pregnancy test is negative. Should I go back and see my doc? I really don't wanna be on fertility meds, I was really reluctant to go on progesterone for just 10 days. I have been looking into herbal remedies for ovulation and reproductive health. Anyone heard of anything or tried anything that worked to regulate their cycle?

Featuring Experts

Dr. Copland brings scientific understanding, sincerity, and empathy to her medical practice in assisted reproduction.Dr. Copland pursued an undergrad...More

Helpful Tips

trying to conceive tip
My OBGYN Lady Doctor told me to count 10 days from day one of your period... so I just started my period Friday December 2nd, so I will ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 8 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Fertility Center